C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Moskowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 17:13:33 -0400
Michael et al,
    I don't know Kathy Jo personally either but, as she has acknowledged in
previous recent posts, she has not only some severe mobility and
communication limitations, but a documented history of attempts to hurt
herself and others. I suspect that the requirement that she have an
overnight awake assistant serves a dual purpose, to help with any middle of
the night physical needs and to intervene if she should become depressed
late at night and attempt to hurt herself or anyone else.
    Susan