VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 16:29:36 -0500
Hi folks,
I installed MSword on a Dell laptop system with jfw version 4.5.
I got the key installed that I was having trouble with now, this darn message comes up.
"welcome to the Microsoft Activation Wizzard.  Invalid license state. (0630)
To activate the product now, click the back button and follow the instructions in the wizzard.  With the product reduced in reduced functionality mode, you'll not be able to save or create documents.
Product functionality will be reduced."
What the hell is going on here!!!!
Damn it, I just want to get this working.
I called the damn tech support at Microsoft and he told me to insert the CD and I did, and then I went to number 4 and it says to type in some kind of code some confirmation ID number the customer service rep would give me, and he gave me the number.
I typed it in and tabbed down and jaws wouldn't say next, so I used the jaws curser and it said next so I clicked next and it went to the help screen.
So, I thought what the heck, I'll press altf4 and get out of it, and now I tryed to paste something in from a floppy I use and all the heck I get is blank that's all it says, the word blank.
Now someone tell me what I'm suppose to do now?
Wordpad is nothing compared to MSword, everybody knows that.  I can't make page breaks in wordpad, I can't spell check in wordpad.
This is getting me so angry and I've had it, and I'm sure you all can tell that by my tone in this email.
these idiots who make the darn software don't give the least bit of **** about us.
Harry, who might as well forget doing any word processing cause sighted folks will not read wordpad crap!!