VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 15:00:42 -0400
Deborah:

This is a piece of cake.

Hit the windows key to open up the start menu. Hit "c" for "search". You're
now in a list of options, but you'll be on "files or folders", which is what
you want. (To verify this, just arrow down then up.) Enter on "files and
folders". Tab over to "all files". Now you'll be invited to enter all or
part of the file name, but since you don't know that, tab over once until
you hear: "a word or phrase in the file." Enter what you can remember (a
contiguous word string), then tab over until you hit the search button. Hit
enter. When the search is completed, you may hear the word "button" spoken
by your screen reader. Hit enter, then look at the list.

If you need further assistance, just write me at:

or my other address, if you still have it.

HTH!

John