VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stewart Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stewart Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:20:47 -0400
Hi all,
A couple weeks ago Jackie M. posted a question.  I contacted a friend and
below is her response followed by the original question.
Hope this helps.

Stewart

Origianal message:
"Murphy, Ginger" <
08/15/05 11:29 AM >>>
Hi Stewart -

I investigated your colleague's question and I have to agree that it's
a little confusing on our website!

The best way to navigate between book catalog and ordering  is as
follows:
1. Log onto the website as a member - if you have not already set up
your account online, you will be prompted to do so.
2. At your account homepage, click on the button at top for Book
Catalog
3. Once you locate you book, select tape or CD format, check off
quantity and then click on "Add to Shopping Cart" button at bottom of
page. If you are not ready to order the title but want to save the book
info., there is a "save to list" button you can click instead.
If you go to our website and access the book catalog without logging on
as a member, you will not be given access to the order function (as this
is only open to members!).

Hope this is helpful and feel free to have people contact us at (610)
265-8090 with these extensions:
Ginger X-21
Lisa  X-36
Please note that I will be away Aug 22 to Sept. 2 and you can contact
Lisa during that time for help!
Stay cool,
Ginger