VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Terri Hedgpeth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terri Hedgpeth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 08:26:24 -0700
Hello George and all,
I am looking for a electronic label maker that produces Braille labels.
Something like what's available for print labels for CDs and other
personal items. I want something that let's a sighted person easily
produce a Braille label that is easier to use then the label guns that
are mechanical.
The print ones I've seen have a tiny keyboard and you type in what you
want, press print, and out comes your print label. Does such a device
exist for Brialle labels?
Terri