VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
severine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 12:57:12 +0200
Hi Joannie, and listers,
        The accessibility of Ebooks independently from the reader issue, will  think depend from book to book: The free Ebooks I found were text, I think because they also existed as word Documents, but it may be true that the newer ones won't be accessible.
        But well, I'm pretty sure this application will still prove useful in many cases.

                All the best,
                        Séverine