VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 21:15:34 -0400
Hello Leslie;

This is what I got when connecting to the link you provided.

I have Windows XP service pack 2 running on my computer.

The player did come up and it was windows media player,

The firewall in security pack 2 tried to block the stream and asked me for
permission to download the stream. After I said ok it played fine.