VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
séverine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
séverine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:17:55 +0200
Hello everyone,
I would like to hear about your experiences using online meeting software to conduct team meeting. So far, I am aware of Talkingcommunities, Team Talk, and Smart Meeting. I don't know which one is most accessible to people using screenreaders.
What I need is a software we can buy, not sth we must subscribe to. Ideally, it would allow several people to speak at the same time although a moderator should be able to rule over a meeting.
If you have any insight on the subject, don't hesitate to contact me off-list.
I need this for running the online meetings of the board of
directors from an organization that organizes camps for European young blind and visually impaired people. Several members of the board of directors use screen readers: Zoomtext, Jaws, HAl, etc.
                        Cheers,

Vriendelijke groeten / Cordialement / Best regards

séverine
INTEGRA

Tel.: +32  16 35 31 30

http://www.integra-belgium.com