VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Janice L. Knuth" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janice L. Knuth
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 10:46:10 -0400
The Palm Zire 71 has the capability for changing fonts, very much like you
change fonts in Microsoft Word.  We purchased sone for $245 each from Office
Depot / Tech Depot: www.officedepot.com.  If you live in Pennsylvania, you
can try one out through PA Assistive Technology Lending Library by calling
1-800-204-7428.
Janice Knuth