VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Schefdore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Schefdore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 17:52:49 -0500
Wow! are you ever snowed....capitalism gone wild is the current anthem.
you must be in that upper 10%?

We are moving to a 2 class system rapidly!

get real man.
If you are not a 10 percenter...you are really doomed with such meta
physics and epistemologies.

There are plenty of folks out there that have done "the right thing," and
are loosing everything that they have due to our jobs being shipped out!

...that is if you care to look deeper than the Republican stats...

What has happened to good American Brotherhood, morals and ethics?
Who cares? right?
Ah never mind, you must be one of the literalist; you will likely not
understand the spirit of the land and of the law...
Rick