VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Schefdore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Schefdore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 04:37:29 -0400
Hi,
A question for yall:
Has anyone made the news paper aware of the interesting string of comments
made here over the last few days?

My thought is that, They may want to write a follow up article based on
this string. If such a circumstance would come into fruition, my hope would
be,  that all sides of the "blindness community,
" would have a equal voice in the public arena of news print; such as it is
here in this fine list.

I have not personally contacted the news paper.
At last, it may be interesting to take these "virtual comments," back out
into the world of "hard copy," whence it came.
OK I will leave you now, and go  back to my pitiful and mysterious "world"
of the blind! LOL! LOL! or something like that I guess.
Just kidding around folks!
Rick