VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 07:09:36 -0400
From:  ESP Updates [log in to unmask]

As of June 1st, 2003, ESP Softworks will cease it's accessible
game
development operations for new titles completely and finally.
Development of ESP Raceway and ESP Pinball 2 will remain in
development
and on schedule.  The support and customer service e-mail
accounts will
remain active as well as the list serves that we host.  The ESP
Score
Server will also remain online.  The website will cease to
function as
of early June and no more orders will be accepted.

We appreciate the patronage and well wishes of all our customers
and
everyone else who has taken the time to support our business and
have
contacted us via e-mail.  This has certainly been an experience
the past
four years and we're glad to have been able to have been a part
of it.
We look forward to the same community and successes in the
future as the
proprietor of ESP Softworks moves to other avenues of
entrepreneurship.

Please note that orders will only be accepted through the month
of May
Beta testing of current titles will be carried out as usual and
on-schedule.  We have allowed the option of placing the company
for
purchase.  If interested, please contact [log in to unmask]
(serious
offers only please).

Best wishes always,

James R. North, President