VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steven Whatley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven Whatley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 18:25:21 -0600
Doreen,

This may sound silly but have you cleaned out your keyboard lately?  You
can get a can of compressed air and blowout the dust and crumbs.  Or you
can turn your keyboard upside down and beat it against the desktop.  You
will be amazed what all comes out.  You may even hind a whole cat in
there.  Well, maybe enough cat fur to make another cat. LOL

Later,
Steven