VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Judi Piscitello <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Judi Piscitello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 09:30:21 -0400
>>> "BlindNews Mailing List" <[log in to unmask]> 09/19/06 8:51
PM >>>
Community for the blind (Blog)
Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Audible needs accessibility testers

By Braillereader

Hi, I got this information from the JFW email list, but thought I would
post it here since I figured some of you may use Audible. If this isn't
appropriate let me know and I will delete.

Hello All -

I have been contacted by Audible.Com with respect to their need for
some blind users to test out some new web pages for accessibility with
JAWS.  If you are interested, please send a note to

with your contact information.  If they need you, they will get back to
you.  They will be posting these new pages for test in a day or two, so
if you are interested, you should respond right away.

Please don't email me with any questions or send the contact
information to
me because you now know everything I do about the program.  Send your
information only to

Thanks, and let's help these accessibility-concerned folks get it
right.

http://community.livejournal.com/blindpeople/306211.html