From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 18:34:48 -0700
>Sounds to me from reading your posts that you know the media.  So, why are
>you surprised or angry?

I currently do both news and traffic reports and have have worked as a field
reporter for several years.

The surprise wasn't with the anchor not asking a tough question -- he's a TV
guy with limited time and knowledge.  But it seems NO ONE is willing to ask
a vegetarian a tough question, not even print journalists.  I have yet to
see a significant mainstream article on the downsides of vegetarianism.
Pure instinct makes forcing a vegetarian diet on an infant seem wrong.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

Create a Job Alert on MSN Careers and enter for a chance to win $1000!
http://msn.careerbuilder.com/promo/kaday.htm?siteid=CBMSN_1K&sc_extcmp=JS_JASweep_MSNHotm2