From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 16:45:41 -0500
City Monkey wrote:

> Lately I've decided that I don't want to eat anymore pig. This becomes a
> problem because I don't like eggs/chicken/turkey, and fish is very
> low-calorie and you're not supposed to eat a lot of it everyday. Also I'm
> getting tired of eating so many nuts, 2-4oz a day just feels like too much.

1. Why don't you want to eat pork? Just curious. If you leave out lamb,
chicken, and turkey, there isn't any other meat left that is easily
available.

2. Also, have you considered paleo carbs such as yams, sweet potatoes
etc.? They are concentrated sources of carbs and decent amounts of calories.

3. That does seem like a lot of nuts to consume daily.

4. Have you investigated the option of eating very little during the day
and then one big meal at night? Once you adapt to it, your body may need
fewer calories to maintain your desired weight, and eating during the
day becomes a non-issue. I have only been doing this for about a week,
but it is working out very well for me.

--Richard