From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 15:33:00 -0600
>"...but I stick to the walnuts because they don't cause me to overeat
>them....  There is a "stop" with walnuts but not as good with the others."

We must've been separated at birth, 'cuz I'm the same way.  Walnuts are
great as a topping but they don't turn me on by themselves.  If ever your
veggies or salads seem a little dull, put some chopped walnuts on top.  I
especially like them on string beans.  Great way to get both healthy fat AND
some variety.  Every once in a while I get myself some macadamias and live
to regret it without fail - it's all but impossible to stop eating them.  If
I'm, say, making some pseudo-Chinese food and want cashews on top, I pick up
a 99-cent bag at the 7-11 and keep it at that.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental