ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 16:05:04 -0000
Hi Kathy,

Well, now, you've really started something, perhaps!

Sometimes personal testimony can really break down barriers here.  So many
are fearful of anything to do with "spirit", even when we know He is Holy
and lovely and gentle and much, much more!

Do share with us more about the situation if you'd like to.  I'd certainly
like to know more about what Greg said on that day.

Oh, I know over here that some of the wonderful times happen on the "Holy
Spirit" day, but by no means everyone is filled and many are afraid and/or
sceptical.

--
Carol