ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 07:19:58 -0700
Paul,

I went for years believing flue shots gave me the flue because that happened
to me when I was 18 years old.  Sandy got them every year and never got the
flue.  The kids and I always got it.  Over the years now, I have faithfully
gotten my flue shot and have never once gotten the flue since.  I get mild
colds sometimes but never the flue.  I think it is worth it and I
religiously get my shot each year.  They have improved them so much, it is
very rarely anybody gets sick from the shot but it takes a good two weeks
before they take effect so if you get the flue during that time, it isn't
the shot's fault.

Phil.

Phil.