ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 09:06:42 -0500
Hi, Echurch,
I've been waiting for the nurses here to express their knowledge concerning
the flu shots, but haven't seen anything yet.  smile  My understanding is
that many years ago the shot gave some folks a mild case of the flu, but
that shouldn't happen anymore, since the vaccine has been changed and
improved.  Thirty years ago I got sick from the shot and then refused to
get it for many years after that.  But for the past at least 10 years,
perhaps more, that does not happen.  I've had not one symptom following the
annual flu shot.  Just thought I'd send my two cents worth on this subject.
Love to all,
Helen