ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 01:42:16 -0500
Amen, Julie.  And the nasty thing that I continually see is that the single
mother tries to ease her own loneliness by finding a loser of a so-called
man who comes in and does even more harm.  Even if he's not abusive, if the
relationship goes sour (as it will 90% of the time), the children are left
more confused than ever.  Mommy gets lonely or sexually frustrated and,
predictably, in waves another man after another man comes and goes, leaving
more emotional and perhaps physical scars each time on the children.  What I
really hate, despise and loathe is when the woman tells her children or
allows her children to call this man "Daddy."  Daddy after daddy comes and
goes out the door, no wonder children these days are such a mess.  And it's
all because men are too selfish to stay and women, ignoring the harm they
are doing to their children, seek to medicate their loneliness with sex
(which is the best way to draw a loser male) and think it's all about
meeting their own needs instead of those of the children.

Paul