ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
List Techie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 18:59:33 -0500
Well, sort of a stranger;  I "know" this woman from reading her
posts on a bulletin board I frequent, but I don't even know her
real name.  That's okay, God knows;  I'll just call her Wild, since
that's her nickname on the board.  Anyway, she just found out that
her oldest son died this morning.  He was only 17.  They don't know,
yet, what the cause of death was, though he had had a history of
seizures.  No matter the cause, it won't make it any easier on her.
So, would y'all please keep Wild in your prayers?  And the rest of
her family, of course, since they must all be devastated.  Please
pray that God will comfort them as only He can, and that he'll use
this tragedy to draw them to Himself.

Thanks,
Roberta