ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 20:11:34 -0600
Hi echurch Family,

I find myself especially busy right now as end of tax season is here.  I
know others on this list can relate to that too.

On top of that our state A C B is having its convention this weekend and I'm
trying to get registered for school which should have been before now but
definitely has to happen after the weekend.  Then depending on what gives
with work I may be in class.  Whew!  Anyway, I will have a breathing break
soon.

I have been reading messages and do pray for each of you and more targetted
when I see requests come across as many have expressed specific needs.

Will update you all with a good update soon.

Blessings,
Vicki