ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 17:33:37 -0600
I just heard on a talk show that there is a news story going around that
John F Carey is planning on attending Easter services at a large Catholic
church in Boston.  Carey is Catholic, he claims, but the devil claims to be
god, too, so go figure.  Anyhow, there is some controversy being generated
at the Catholic church in Boston relating to holy communion.  they are
trying to decide if John is allowed to take communion because he is pro
choice and that isn't a Catholic possession.  I wonder if the little lives
of the unborn are more important to John Carey than becoming the president
of the United States.  How important is his faith to him now?  Do you think
he will change is mind about the helpless unborn?  He has forsaken
everything else he used to believe so why worry about these two issues; the
unborn and holy communion and the Catholic church now.

The previous was a political statement by one who takes such issues
extremely seriously even if I'm not a Catholic.  Besides, if you want a
Catholic for president, we need Pat Buchanan.  At least he wouldn't let
people walk all over him and you could believe every word he says.

Phil.