ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris Gilland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 20:23:10 -0400
O man have I got a praise report now!

Last Friday, I finally bit the bullet, and spent $100 to get a talking
Currior Bible.  I ordered it with the New King james translation.  I
received it in the mail today.  Talk! about speedos!  That's probably gotta
be the best service I've ever in my life seen for priority mail.  i played
the user's guide on the tape that came with it straight through, and within
literally half an hour, I was using the machine as if i had been for years!
it is so easy, o my gosh, it's easy!  I was afraid I wouldn't be able to
understand the Doubletalk speech in it, but truthfully, I can understand it
so well, that I can bump the rate up on a scale 1 to 10, all the way to 8
and still do fine.  I maybe could do 9 with a little practice, and in the
long run, probably will bump it to 9.  I don't however think I could do 10
ever.  That's getting quite fast.  I don't even have jfw on eloquence set
that fast, but now that I have heard doubletalk up close in person as the
real thing, I want a Doubletalk Lite!  Give it! Now!  LOL!  I'm currently in
the book of john, and now am up to chapter 5.  it is so beautiful the way
Jesus spoke peribles like he did.  i nearly fell asleep earlier, listening
to it.  It's a good thing I didn't, as I forgot to turn on the sleep timer.
LOL!  Anyhow, I'm just praising God, that he has blessed me with the
oppertunity to get such a wonderful device.

Take care,

Chris.