ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 22:14:14 -0600
I pray the seeds are protected and begin to grow. The enemy can bring lies
into place very quick and very strong at such a time, may God protect her
and draw himself to her as she reaches toward him. We are here for only a
vapor of time as scripture says, and its way too short to have to be
dealing with the toothless blunder and father of lies the whole time but
rather live life abundantly here doing what we ought serving God and
helping others.

Brad