ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 21:47:34 -0600
Gees Phil, I was listening to your message, and I had to walk away to put
Katherine down.
We went through all the normal stuff, showing her all her night time
buddies, stuffed animals and the like and we both got a kiss and talked to
her a bit and put her down.
finally I came back in here and the computer was still yapping away.
Bit long winded aren't you?
hahahahahah
Some of the stuff I heard before I left was of how you pounded a tape and
ripped up cigarettes and poured them on your daughter's bed.
Is this what is termed passive aggressive behavior?
hahahaha
I might save it and read it tomorrow.
For now I am going to plow through and finish up for the evening.

Take Care,

Matt

Wives, the bible tells you how to change a man.
In first Peter 3 1 it says that you can change him without a word as he
observes your good behavior.