ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 21:36:56 -0600
Hi, received this on a recipe list from a woman who usually knows her stuff.
I mixed it up and am on my third cup tonight.
Not the best thing I have ever tasted but pretty good and good warm up for
cool nights.
Reminds me of this percolator punch I used to make which was a lot more
involved.
This is easy and you can either horde it for yourself or bag it up and give
it as gifts.

Aunt June's Instant Spiced Tea Mix

1 cup dry Tang powder
1/2 cup instant tea
1 (1 quart) size presweetened lemonade mix, or any measure that would make a
quart
1 teaspoon ground cloves
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 cups granulated sugar

1. Mix all ingredients well in a large bowl. Store in air-tight jars. This
will make about five cups of dry mix.

2. To use: add 2-3 teaspoons of dry mix to a mug of boiling water.