ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 08:56:36 -0700
Kathy,

I don't have much time to spend writing today because we are in the process
of moving my office into another area of the house this morning.  Know that
we prayed for you and Greg and your family a great deal last night.  I
figured something like this would happen once you talked about the cards.
Not all of the performance you saw last night by Chris was really Chris.
That is not to say he isn't responsible because he is, in fact, responsible
for all of his actions but he is getting a lot of encouragement to act in
that manner from outside sources in more ways than one.  We will continue to
pray for you guys and it sounds like you did all the right things to me.

Phil.