ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 16:25:05 -0600
I am glad you have your head together as far as to know that it is part of
your job to go through his things if you feel he might be hiding something
or might have something dangerous to him.
Jimmy Evans says that women have the gift of nosey and that god gave them
that gift so that they could sniff out the truth.
I always liked that quote.
So many parents fall into this humanistic view that it is an invasion of
their kid's privacy to go even past the door of their room.
That is one of the biggest lies which is harming children today I think.
Kids die because of it.
Either they amass guns and/or explosives and lead assaults on schools, or
they leave clues to the fact that they are unhappy and end up killing
themselves, or running away, or they get involved with strangers over the
internet or something and end up dead or kidnapped.
There's just so much ugly in this world and we have to have an open eye to
our children's activities as part of our parenting duties.

Matt

Parents should not need their children,
they should love there children.
Children need their parents.