ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 15:41:16 -0600
Kathy,

I agree. It seems inhumane to me. I did listen to Focus on the Family some
last night while working on a project, and they touched on the subject of
life support issue such as ventilators. And they had very supportive
evidence that keeping one on life support ventilator was actually cruel and
by no means killing anyone, but merely keeping a soul from the evident
passing and far from euphemism. That is somewhat different than removing a
feeding tube though. And besides, ask my wife, if I get hungry, I get
cranky, and I'm liable to jump up off that bed and wrastle me a nurse for
the chow line lol.

Brad