ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 16:30:18 -0600
K, I'll shut up after this, maybe.
Here is the sauce I am making tonight and serving over noodles with Italian
Chicken.
The Italian chicken is a wonderfully seasoned chicken we found at the store
which comes wrapped in plastic and preseasoned.
I just bake it like all other chicken I cook in a 375 degree oven for about
30 minutes and cut it up.  I might have sauted it in garlic butter last time
but I don't recall, probably not for this dish since it is going into a
sauce anyway.
I intendto double the sauce recipe and freez part of it tonight.

Ingredients:
1 half cup or a stick butter
pint Heavy Cream
½-¾ C. Parmesan cheese
1 tsp. Garlic powder
2 Tbsp. Cream Cheese
Preparation:
In a saucepan combine butter, heavy cream, and creamcheese. Simmer this
until all is melted, and mixed well. Add the Parmesan and Garlic powder.
Simmer
this for 15 - 20 minutes on low. salt and pepper to taste.