ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 16:16:10 -0600
I know you guys are talking about cooking the noodles in the dish and this
is something I have never done but it is always a good idea to layer sauce
across bottom of pan before laying down noodles, cooked or otherwise I would
think.
I layer, sauce, noodles, sauce, cheese, sauce, noodles, sauce, cheese,
sauce, then put the majority of the parmazan cheese over top, having not
used much of it in the other cheese mixes.
If you use ricodda cheese, it is good to mix a little of it with sauce as
well.
I never cover with foil or anything, but I use a lot of sauce though.
You might could use ground pork instead of hamburger.  My mother-in-law
invited us over for spaghetti a while back and we didn't even notice the
switch.
She told us later.
Probably all in how you season it in Italian dishes
I think Italian sausage is made out of Italian pigs anyway.  hahahaha
Wilber Francheskiolio, the porker with mob ties.

Matt