ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 21:36:03 -0000
I'd just add Paul that I love praying prayers of blessing for folk.  OK, I
don't always use that Scripture but the words I pray basically mean the same
thing!  I have found it's been a "must" when praying for those who have hurt
me and has really enlarged my heart for those with whom perhaps I have
little affiliation, and by that I mean those who are perhaps walking in a
way of which I can't approve, but God's there somewhere!

Now I'll stop because I don't want to be pinned up against the wall tonight
and can't do any more than appologise for any garbage written!

Blessings!

--
Carol