ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 20:57:17 -0600
Hi, I don't think I got any comments on where I might find a copy of the
unexpurgated version of the old king James bible?
I tried doing a search on the net and it turned up some book selling sights,
ebay, and comeantaries on how somebody had been unhappy because certain
books were sensored but yet their was a copy of an unexpurgated version of
the bible on their local library shelves in easy reach of children.
Is it a taboo subject or just unusual or what?
Sorry I haven't paid much attention to the threads on here lately.
I still read through just not much to say.
I am trying to clean up my shop, a never ending battle and am trying to get
set up to make trains again to see if they might sell before christmas.
We're enjoying this cool weather.  Good cuddling nighttime weather and easy
to walk our streets here now as well.

Take Care,

Matt
Parents should not need their children, they should love their children.
Children need their parents.