ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 02:30:53 -0000
Hi Peggy,

Christmas pudding - well, it contains all sorts of fruit and is very rich.
I haven't made it myself for years because you can get such good ones in the
shops now, but I could probably find you a typical recipe easily enough if
you wanted to try it or see for yourself.

Now, what am I doing up at this hour - half two in the morning - except that
it's holiday!

--
Carol