ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 09:16:13 -0600
Hi, the cousin I spoke of who gave the bigwheel each year to me was in his
early thirties and this was the one who always bought the neatest stuff for
us christmas.  All the newest games or stuff on tv we all wanted but our
parents couldn't aford to buy.
The downfall was, he was a big kid himself and it was neat for us that our
toies always came with batteries installed but the life of the toies was
limited because he always bought them a month early and plaied with the
toies himself so much that they were quite worn in by the time we got them.
hahahahahahahah

Matt