ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 21:14:13 -0600
Dear Ned,

You are so loving. You are such an inspiration and a real blessing to this
loving list, because you are totally loving.

May God richly bless you and I'm praying for you.

I have fond memories of our chats on IRC.

Have a wonderful Blessed Christmas, and a totally fantastic Spirit Filled
New Year filled with His richest Blessings and love.

God bless you.

Love,
Pat Ferguson