ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 22:25:16 -0600
Before I go no mail I might add one thing they missed here...

Should you have any installation difficulties or you  have any questions
concerning your packet, Please call or toll free Technical Support Hotline
24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They will be happy to assist you. Just call
888-888-8888.

*Hmmm OK I have questions let's see that is 888-888-8888

Beep. Beep beep beep. Beep beep beep. Beep beep. beep beep. Click ring
ring, ring ring, ring ring, click.
Welcome to Craft-O-Matic  Adjustable Subscription Cancellation Unit's
hotline. We are experiencing  higher than normal calls due to our over
complex cheap product and if you'd like to troubleshoot our problems
yourself, please go to our web site at www.Craft-O-Matic  Adjustable
Subscription Cancellation Unit/troubleshooting/problems/niner five?=12345
and simply enter your ID, password, date of birth, social security number,
mother's maiden name, father's mother's maiden name, your pet's name
and  blood type, whether you are democrat or Republican or Independent  and
then simply answer the questions prompted upon entry. Be  sure to have the
Proof of Purchase  handy when calling which contains a series of
unspecified numbers which serves as your customer identification code, your
Support Team Representative will help you identify which numbers are your
code.  . Be sure to mail in your Proof of Purchase prior to dialing
Technical support  so proper registration is credited and they can verify
with whom they are speaking. If you'd like to talk to a representative
personally please stay on the line and a representative will be with you in
the order calls are received... click...

Welcome to Craft-O-Matic  Adjustable Subscription Cancellation Unit's menu
of services. If you'd like to purchase a new Craft-O-Matic  Adjustable
Subscription Cancellation Unit. Press one now. If you'd like to report a
broken or missing Craft-O-Matic  Adjustable Subscription Cancellation Unit.
Press two now. If you'd like to find out more about our exciting new
accessories for your Craft-O-Matic  Adjustable Subscription Cancellation
Unit. Press three now. for all other questions please press five now.

*Hmmm. OK press five then... beep...

I'm sorry that is an invalid entry please press the entry you desire now.

*Hmmm five again beep

I'm sorry that is an invalid entry please try again.

*Hmmm well one more time I guess... beep...

Welcome to Craft-O-Matic  Adjustable Subscription Cancellation Unit's
hotline. Our office hours have now closed please try back at our regular
office hours. Thank you.

Click.