ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 20:01:43 -0600
Chris,
lol. Wow! You ought work in a studio for a job. I recorded it in my open,
concrete floored, dingy basement with Sound Forge with a Walmart mic lol.
Stuck on a little delay/chorus and stereo simulation to try to smooth over
my botched quickie guitar job lol. I'd be curious to hear it after you
messed with it. Send it over if you would.
Brad