ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 13:32:54 -0500
That's kind of what I said in the Commentary, Phil, about David's quote:
"It's better to fall into the hands of GOD than the hands of man."  Not that
it's any consolation but we've all been through the mill with family
members, I think, some more than others.  Nothing different than David and
Joseph had to handle, though.  GOD got them through and He can get us
through, too.

Paul