ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 12:57:35 -0500
No one can push our buttons like family, no one can love us as much, or
hurt us more deeply.  That's why I have joked that it would perhaps be
easier to be a missitionary in some foreign country instead of living
the Christian life 24-7 here at home.

We have all acted in ways we shouldn't have in a fit of anger, said
words that would have been better left unsaid, and we have all been hurt
so deeply by the very one who are supposed to love us the most that we
want to run far away from them all.

Wish I had answers, but I am praying for you,
It does seem sometimes that Christmas is hard on individuals and
especially families!
where is the joy, and where is the peace on earth??

Rhonda