ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 20:17:50 -0500
Okay, Phil you old cynic.  Go sit in the corner.  True it isn't easy getting
help, and it's a pain and a half to ask for it and fill out forms and such,
but it is out there.  That's why Kathy and I suggested talking to the
chaplain at the hospital as a start rather than just randomly phoning folks.
Besides, forgive me for not being knowledgeable about this one, but what
about the blindness organizations?  Don't they exist to help you hook up
with helping agencies, transportation, etc.?

Whatever the case, nobody said it was easy, but it's necessary and better
than having a 15 year old drive illegally.

Paul who is going to help Phil's cat find a large water vessel to dunk Phil
in