ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 02:12:41 -0500
I went to the hospital today and stayed from around  noon until around
eight.  Ben seems to like me being there, I'm tellingy'all day time TV
is awful! haven't watched much lately.
We saw the doctor and he says he will look at Ben's foot again on
Sunday.  If all is well, he can sit up for a few minutes and gradually
work up to longer.  He says he feels like Ben will be home for
Christmas.
Ben says he isn't counting on it, just in case something happens, but I
think he will be here.
His blood sugar levels are doing much better now, around 150.  So that
is much better than 600.
It's funny the things you really don't notice having until you don't.
I guess you figure out what matters most, when you don't have it.  I
miss having Ben here with me at night.  I don't sleep well alone.
Of course Bowers is more than happy to lay down beside me, if she thinks
I am sad.

I am so grateful that Ben and I didn't quit when things were hard.  God
has given me back something I had thought was lost.
Some want fame and wealth, but I am blessed to have someone I love, and
to have a God who enables me to keep the promises I have made.
Easy?  Not at all! but worth it, Yes more than I can say.

I hope all of you have a blessed Christmas filled with love, family, and
friends.
The greatest gift we can give each other is love!!
sending bunches your way!!!!

Love
Rhonda