ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:59:39 -0000
Brad,

I've been to lots of churches and settled in quite a few, only to move on
eventually, and Phil would tell you similar stories and probably more of
them!  <SMILE>

There's just one thing about which we have to be careful and that's that we
don't go on looking for the absolutely "perfect" (our ideal) church because
there will always be some flaws here on earth!  Of course, that's a fine
line when we really want and only want to be in a church where they really
worship God, they pray fervently, etc., and only the Lord can guide us here
as to when and where to make moves!

Through my various church moves and the waiting in between, the Lord taught
me a lot about contentment and being where He wanted me, and I can't help
but feel that He will speak to you and probably use you in these sort of
situations if you hold fast to Him and follow His way.

My prayers will continue for both you and your church and of course I'll be
interested in any move you make or any breakthrough of folk there.

--
Carol