ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:31:04 -0600
hah, well I still get angrey myself and have to opologize for losing my
"quiet and gental spirit".
Happened today.
We had pulled the bike up to the restaurant we were stopping at and
Katherine was upset and ready to go inside.  I told Terri to take her in and
I would chain up and be right behind them.
Before she went in I asked where the pole for chaining to was and she told
me on what side of the bike I would find it.
Well, I got the chain snaked through all of the wheels and was ready to
chain up but couldn't find the pole.
I got my cane and waved it all around the area where the pole was supposed
to be but no pole.
Finally I stood back and looked lost for a while so that she would spot me
out the window and come back out.
The pole, it turned out was past the car parked next to us and way out of
reach for our chain even though it is a 20 foot piece of chain.
16 foot of it is eatten up by running it through all the wheels and around
the bike so i only had two foot per end to work with.
I got so angrey with Terri for not comunicating the true situation to me,
partly because I felt like an idiot wandering around out their waving my
cane around and not finding anything to chain too.
She opologized and I opologized and we are on our way back to even now but
that anger stuff can get out of control and it is not healthy at all.

Matt