ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Sun, 14 Dec 2003 16:11:45 -0500
Y'all have probably heard by now that we've caught the rat.  Saddam Hussein
is in custody.  I must admit I have mixed emotions about them capturing him
alive.  Part of me knows as long as he is alive he can communicate to others
and still maintain some form of influence, though I know it is that he was
not killed because it would have made him a martyr and nobody needs that.

Please pray for the soldiers keeping charge of him, since they will be under
more pressure than ever now from those forces that want to free the enemy.
Please pray that somehow his capture will lead to an understanding of the
atrocities he committed and planned to commit which will result in a
stronger and more peaceful world.  (Though we know we will never have total
peace until JESUS returns.)

Paul