ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 10:34:28 -0500
A beautiful note, Rhonda.  Thanks for a great reminder.  You're not alone in
thinking of GOD in ways you thought of your parents.  That's a classic.  My
father, those few times we saw him and he was coherent, used to put us off
when we would ask for things other kids had by saying "Yours will be new
when theirs is old."  I half expect the LORD to say that half the time,
although what I usually hear is "too late."  Heh-heh.

Paul