ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 18:47:59 -0000
Rhonda,

Tell him you love him heaps and you'll be there as much as you can and God
will stay all the time!

Tell him you'll have a late Christmas of some kind, a celebration when he
gets home.

It's hard, I know, but better than for those who will have to do without
their loved ones altogether this Christmas.

Love you lots and am praying on:

--
Carol