ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 15:49:35 -0500
Don't know what it is, Brad.  Sorry.  Guess you're going to have to learn to
move on without it just like I have to do with a sweetie.  Evil grin.

Paul who will try to find the name of the spray or at least sneeze on you so
you're sprayed one way or another and don't feel ignored like he does about
sweeties.  Heh-heh.